CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Its Day 2


Yep it's the second day of my little tale "WEY OUR PRESIDENT", the papers have been silent in fact its a waste of money buying one at the moment. I read a copy (ok ok flipped through) a copy of the Guardian this morning and in my usual non expectant way I noticed with some excitement that it was unusually BORING, DRY ah ah. You mean this Country is actually Presidentless at the moment, truly amazing.

Well its just buttressing my conspiracy theory, Something is not right, Amiss, Yeah Outright Fishy. Me thinks since he was moved to Germany genetic cloning is in the works, so if 'Yar' does turn up it will be his clone, not he THE PUPPET TRYING TO BREAK OFF FROM HIS MASTERS STRINGS.

But who would know.

0 comments: