CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Minding My Own Business

I know I have issues...plenti, plenti, but with God on my side I will sort them out. Issue no 1 the inability to mind my own business ah ah I must see, I must vex, I must talk, even that sensible spirit of reason that tries to butt in don tire sef.

So it was a cool evening and I was on my day home, trekked to the BRT park on Secretariat road as usual (na exercise o money dey)and then got on the bus to Yaba hoping for an uneventful journey home.

The bus as usual took its time to fill and then 3 girls come in together, the giggly...small brained sort who would have been blonde if they were Caucasian. They sit just in front of me and I sigh, I get a feeling my trip home will be filled with a bit of drama.

In a few minutes the three giggly pigs soon start chattering away, pure unadulterated meaningless talk (yes just before you judge me, I'm ageing in the worst possible way...I suffer from intolerance)so they begin to run their mouths and soon pass amongst them selves a bag of boiled groundnut each (good I thought that should keep them quiet for a while).

I settle down to a few moments of peace and quiet till I noticed something dropping on the floor. I feel a slow anger begin to build as I look in aghast at a member of the bimbo's obviously eating her groundnut in relish and dropping the shells on the bus floor.



I knew it I say to myself, bimbo with no sense, no respect, no decorum and no thought for cleanliness...I mean what was I to expect obviously it was ok to drop trash on the floor and have dogs clean up after you. I looked pointedly at her giving her my piercing evil look, which she didn't understand as she just shelled and flung away.

Finally I said what I wanted to say and she stopped...as usual all my words were uttered in my head and she only stopped when she was done...honest I should go for counselling.

1 comments:

Rayo said...

ha. sum nigerians nd their piggy attitudes. lol @ them being blonde if they were caucasian!